Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love Me If You Dare








 I really like to watch movies. One of my favorites is "Love Me if You Dare". It is a french movie. This movie is about game between a girl and a boy. This game starts when they were very young. There is one beautiful box which they have to give each other and make wishes. For example , if the girl has the box and she gives it to the she has to say what he has to do.Then they change. When they are young this game seems very easy and funny, but when they are adults this game becomes more difficult. They play with their emotions. They can't live without each other, and they love each other very much. At the same time thy make a lot of difficulties in their life using this game, and they can't stop. Finally they decide to kill themselves in concrete. I really admire this movie.I watched it 3-4 times , and I think I will watch it again.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen this movie yet , but I think this movie is so amazing because of its pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't forget this movie it's was very nice I like it

    ReplyDelete