Friday, April 2, 2010

Scary Dreams

I always have simmilar dreams, and they are always scary. In one of them that I'm in the dark appartment, and try to turn on the light, but it doesn't work. I run to another room where the light is and after a while the lights switches off. I try to turn it on, and keep trying untill it works again. When the light turns on it is not brifgt, but anyway I'm very happy that I turned it on. After that, this situation repeads again and again. Finaly, when I awake I feel tired and can't think about anything. One morew dreams appeared when I came to Calgary. I often see how I move again to another country or town. In this town is very quit, the sky is grey, and I again have deep depresion. In this dream my parents are happy and tell me that the life there should be better than in Calgary.

4 comments:

  1. I love scary dreams because then I drink water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena

    I think you are thinking alot before you sleep.

    If you are smile before you sleep, you will have a great dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really interesting dream about the light. It sounds like you are searching for something, and you are never going to give up until you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow

    I hope if i can remember my dreams..I always hear other's dreams & i wish i cam say mine

    ReplyDelete