Thursday, March 4, 2010

Biography

Hi. everybody. I wanna start my first blog with my biography. I was born in Kazakstan. When I was 4 years old my parents moved to the North of Russia. There I lived for 12 years. There also was very cold...even now when I call my freinds they tell me that it is often - 40C and such temperature can be for two or three months (so i used to cold before).When I finished my school I went to the University in Saint Petersburg ( it is the second large city in Russia and it is really beautifull).  In Saint Petersburg and in the place where I lived before there were white nights in the summer time...(so it will be the first summer for me with normal dark nights). At the University i learned Chinese language, and also phylosophy (i spent 2 years for my education, but i didn`t finish it). 9 month ago I moved to Canada (my parents have been living here for 1 year and 4 month). First time was really hard for me cause I missed my freinds a lot and my English was bad. Now I take EAP programm (it is English) at Uof C,  I have great  freinds and i really happy))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elenka :D
    I didn't know in Russia is also that cold.I'm sure for 100% I can't leave there because it's too cold.I really don't like the winter time. You must put on a lot of clothes-i hate it. Why you didn't write about me like a best friend ? hmmmm :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karolinka!!!I will( a litttle bit latter)promise!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete