Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Fear

I'm affraid of hieghts. This appeared when I was 8 years old. Well, I'll start from the begining. My grandmother lives in Kazahstan, and I've visited her every summer. She has a big house. In this house my sister and I had a secret place, which was an attic. In the attic we played and had fun. One day my grandmother was fixing something, and he took the ladder, which helped us to go to the attic. When he took the ladder we were playing in the attic. At that time my grandmother found a vase. It was so beautiful. She was talking with someone, and telling them that she would give us this vase. Only I heard about it. I wanted to have it , and didn't want my sister to have it. I run to take it, and absoletly forgot about absent ladder, and fell downfrom the second floor. I wasn't hurt to much, just had some scratches, but I had for a long time. Finally, I gave vase to my sister. Starting from that moment I have had a fear of hights:(((

1 comment:

  1. This story is sad and funny in the same time.

    I think if you did think about keeping the vase for yourself, the sad story and you fear would not be in the world:)

    ReplyDelete