Friday, March 5, 2010

My problem

My problem is that I'm a shopaholic. Usually I'm going to shop three times in weak and spend all my salary.....and always buy something(i mean cloths).....if even i don't need this.Sometimes I even don't buy food because i keep money for shopping. Also, if i can't go to shop i buy something from the Internet(because i always need something new).If i don't have money i borrow money from my parents, or my friends.I don't know how to stop myself .
(Actually it is not my real problem))))

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what your real problem is. Maybe you are a shopaholic, but you don't want to admit it? Here is how you know if you are a shopaholic. Do you have any clothes that you have bought but you have never worn? Do you have clothes in your closet that are brand new, but you still go and buy more? If the answer is yes, that means you might be a shopaholic . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh no.....for my luck it is not my problem...
    I m working in the shop....and every weekends I see the same women who come and buy a lot of shoes and clothe as well...they stay there for 4-5 hours.I just had a shock for the first time, cause some women yelled "I can't stoop....i wanna buy this and this".They can spend all day there...even if the wether is perfect ...Sooooooo I just like shopping like a lot of girls
    ))

    ReplyDelete